Sunday, July 26, 2009

Food Log - Day 6

I had all my measurements taken by Joe this morning. I would like to get down 10lbs and see my body fat lower to something between 20-25%
Trained with Joe this am for an hour, all over circuit training with a strong focus on legs

Coffee w/ Soy Milk

Meal 1: 2 egg whites (1yolk), salt & pepper (gag, im starting to really not like hardboiled egs!)

Meal 2: 2eggwhites, 1yolk, scrambled with tomato, basil & canadian bacon, one slice of whole wheat toast

Meal 3: small popcorn and 10 peanut m&ms (so no on the plan - thank you Harry Potter!)

Meal 4: Tecate w/ Lime
Meal 5: Shrimp fajitas, i ate it all, flour tortillas, refriend beans, little bit of sour cream. It was heaven.

So I consider today a bit of a cheat day - it wasnt awful but I didnt get my proper 5 meals in and had a heavier dinner.  Tomorrow I will clean it back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment