Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Food Log - Day 2

Ok. . .So I am going for it!
Here is how my day went. . .

630a - Cardio
Coffee w/ Soy Milk

Meal 1: 1/2 Hemp bagel, 2 hard boiled egg whites, 1 yolk, smidge of cream cheese & salt, pepper

Meal 2: Protein Whey shake

Meal 3: Mixed green salad w/ green beans, tomato & 4oz of salmon

It is 210p and I am stuffed (my trainer says i have to get used to eating so much/many times a day) yet craving something SWEET. Hmmm a plum or a rice cake?

I guess i can have meal 4 now. . .

Meal 4: 4oz of mixed tuna salad, 1 rice cake

Meal 5: 4 glasses of champagne & one slice of thin margarita pizza - OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was at Whole Foods picking up food, I heard a mother saying to a child, you have to eat your protein, pick a protein. . .not just rice. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment