Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Punk Chaos to Couture #METGALA

Joan Smalls & Tom Ford

Solange

Gwenyth

Giselle (and a cute Tom Brady in the background)

Florence

Beautiful Blake Lively in Gucci!

K Stewart

Rita Ora

One of my most fav punk babes - Gwen Stefani

Kate Bosworth in Balmain

Nicole Richie

Miley channeling her youth punk!

Miranda Kerr

Amar'e Stoudemire & Wife

Say my name say my name ♥

Grace

Jennifer Lawrence

Nicole AGAIN!

Anne Hathaway klling it! in my top 5 forsure.

Nobody does it like Coco Rocha! Top 5.

 
Anna Wintour

Taylor Swift looking very pretty.

PUNK

Betsey!

SJP. Always fab. Over the top - why not!!??

Emmy Rossum. Top 5!

J. to the L.O. Gorg.


Rachel Roy and her amazing ring!

My favorite look of the nite. . .
NICOLE RICHIE. She owned it.



No comments:

Post a Comment