Friday, May 3, 2013

i will not pop 4u or break 4u or hate for u or even hate u ...

The queen is upon us TONITE!!!!


Soldier


 Mmmmm

See he's organized
And he's on the ball
Never miss a day of school
And he's a underdog
Wanna learn more and more
Cause his mama taught him good
He's about to change the face
Of yo ghetto neighborhood
Walking to school today
Saw a brother on the streets
Seem like everythang was cool
Except the brother's packing heat
Oop oop
Then everything changed
Cause he saw his own wings
And his mother was sad
They will last
Time will past
Cause I

What am I talkin' bout
Everybody know what this song's about
They be trying to hide the history
But they know who we are
DO-oo you want to see
Everybody rise to this degree?
Raise ya hands high if you agree

Just say Yessireeee ooooh
Yessiree
If you agree say
Yessireeeeee ooooohh
Yessiree
Ugh
Come on
Ugh
Break it down say
Mmmm, mmhhh
Hey hey (shoop)

Now to my folks think they living sweet
Well they gone fuck around and push delete
To the girls on prescriptions pills
I know how you feel
To my boys in Iraqi fields
This ain't no time to kill
To my girls in therapy
See im a tell you this for free
To my folks up on the hill
With the cake and dollar bills
You need to watch the dirty cop
They the one you need to watch
Im talking 'bout the dirty cop
They the one you need to WATCH
STOP

You get the wake up call
When you saw the buildings fall
Bow ties with the Final Call
Get ya money dollar bill yall
Bow ties with the Final Calls
Get ya money dollar bill yall

To my folks on the picket line
Dont stop til you change they mind
I got love for my folks
Baptized when the levy broke
We gone keep marching on
Until you hear that freedom song
And if you think about turning back
I got the shotgun on ya back
And if you think about turning back
I got the shot gun on your back
BLLAAAA (BLAT!)

What am I talking bout
Everybody know what this song's about
They be trying to hide the history
But they know who we are
DO-oo you want to see
Everybody rise to the next degree?
Raise ya hands high if you agree

No comments:

Post a Comment