- Virgin is a pale, shimmered nude beige. It’s very, very light, but it’s such a beautiful neutral. It’s a little frosty for a highlighter, particularly on darker skin tones, but it would make for a great all-over wash or pop of light on the inner tear duct.
- Sin is a champagne with a touch of pink and a frostier finish.
- Naked is a matte medium beige-brown. It has a very soft, smooth texture–not at all powdery or chalky.
- Sidecar is a shimmered, medium bronze brown with almost a red undertone.
- Buck is a matte darkened beige-brown. It’s really a darker version of Naked. It has the same silky smooth texture and rich color pay off of Naked, too.
- Half Baked is a coppery bronze with a frost-metallic finish.
- Smog is a medium dark bronze with a gilded bronze sheen.
- Darkhorse is a darkened deep chocolate brown with flecks of bronze.
- Toasted is a medium dark pinky brown with a shimmery finish.
- Hustle is a dark plummy chocolate brown with a soft shimmer finish.
- Creep is a darkened blue-black base with silver and teal shimmer.
- Gunmetal is a blue-gray metallic that really must be seen to be appreciated. It almost feels like a duochrome, because it flashes blue but it’s dark and smoldering.
This came out in 2010 - I am slightly behind but no matter, I love this palette! Great for traveling as you really need nothing else for your eyes!
Available at Sephora