Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top Picks! Play along! Send me yours!

What’s your favorite design trend? Hi-Lo. Mixing high-end accessories (scarves, shoes, jewels & handbags) with lower-end clothing or pieces. I love wearing a $19.99 jacket from Target with Christian Louboutin pumps. Or an armful of Hermes bracelets with a simple dress from the Gap.
Shopping city? New York & Paris. . . so far!
Affordable luxury? Egg sandwich. I can not wait til my next one!


Style icon? Icon is a big word, perhaps too big for this list, I like the style of many who have created their own definition. . . Diane Keaton, Tom Ford, Gina Lolabrigida, Gwen Stefani, Jackie Kennedy, Coco Chanel, Eva Mendes, Margherita Missoni, Carey Grant, Patricia Field. . . just to name a few!
Wall color? Soft White

Way to relax? My favorite spot in Mexico or curled up with a good book, a pastry and a fresh coffee.
Restaurant? L’Avenue in Paris, Pizza from the corner shop in NY (any corner usually has a great slice!) A bar burger from Bix in San Francisco


Flowers? Beautiful & long, white orchids

Hotel? Plaza Athenee in Paris or the W in Westwood (LA), something about that LA hotel I just love every time.
Drink/cocktail? Champagne all day everyday!

These are Mama's answers - what are your picks!?


Note: These questions were originally posted at http://rubypr.com/blog/, I liked them so much them I reposted them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment