Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Time for a Cleanse!

Thursday I begin my 3 days of raw juice.  This time around I am going with Blue Print Cleanse.
Simple and easy to drink juices, 6x a day.

After 3 Days of that, I will have a day to juice on my own at home and eat some raw vegies and likely pay a visit or two to Cafe Gratitude for something fun to mix in. (raw of course)

And Tuesday I try something new.  I am SO excited to see how it goes.
ZUDDHA GIRLS CLEANSE
Here is a Sample Cleanse Day:

Wake up- Large Glass of warm water with lemon (flushes the liver)
8-9 am E3 Live Shot (gargle in mouth for 15 seconds before swallowing)

9:30 am:“Peach Rawcovery Smoothie” peaches, vanilla, almond mylk, raw sprouted protein powder, banana, MSM, ice (grounding, healing, energizing) Follow with 1 cleansing pill

11 am: “Bunny Love Juice”- carrots, ginger, apple, bee pollen juiced! (mental clarity, focus, energy, vitamin B rich)

11:30-12:30p: WATER

1p LUNCH: “Thai Coconut Soup” coconut mylk, mixed veggies, cilantro, turmeric, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, kefir lime leaves, sea salt, ground pepper

1:30- 3PM: WATER

3 PM SNACK: “Mint Mohito Mojo”- Chlorophyll, alkaline water, lime, mint (liver detoxifying, cleansing, blood purifying)

3:30-5:30: WATER

6p DINNER: “Brassica Stir Fry” Broccoli, purple cabbage, baby bok choy, kale, cauliflower, onions, garlic, ginger, pepper, Himalayan pink salt, nama shoyu (grounding, anti-cancer, fiber-packed)

After dinner: drink ginger/detox tea

1 Hour after dinner: mix 1-2 spoonfuls fiber harmony mixed with 6-8 oz water (psyllium, aloe vera and inulin)Bedtime:4 oz water with 1 cleansing pill

I will be taking part in their long distance cleanse for another 3 days (following my raw juice).
I am not entirely sure what to expect but eager to begin my 7day journey. 
I have no doubt I will feel amazing this time next week.

Daily updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment