Friday, March 11, 2011

Cleanse - Day 2

HYDRATE!!!!

Yesterday was an absolute great day!
I felt great on the juice and really no cravings at all - even though after my workout last nite I opened the fridge about 5x.
Good thing the only thing in there is Juice and Beer! (and Beer is just for guests)

This morning I woke up feeling a bit tired, I didnt get up for my usual Bar Method class. I am on the verge of a headache and my eyes feel puffy. I have a kink in my back.
CLEANSE ME OUT! It all comes to the surface, for some sooner than others. Everytime I cleanse it feels different depending on how much has happened in the months before my last cleanse.  The last cleanse i did was November.  (and I seriously needed this one!)

Tomorrow morning I am taking a Kick & Tone Class. Super excited for this and nice steam after!

Happy Friday ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment