Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FLOTUS

State of the Union 2011: Rachel Roy

State Dinner 2011: Alexander McQueen

I think our first lady is lovely.

She is smart and passionate about the things she has been working on (her whole life I might add).
Without getting too deep - I do want to point out the obvious and it is how well she wears her clothes.
She knows her body and what works.

Recently she has been criticized by the CFDA (Council for Fashion Designers of America) for not wearing an American label to certain events.
I was going to go on a rant here. . . but in light of keeping things on this blog always positive, I will just say, I think our First Lady is wonderful. She has been amazing at promoting American designers, promotiong and wearing young designers, wearing simple designers, and of course wearing some of the best designers.

The CFDA needs to settle down, it's like saying she can't eat anything but American food either. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment