Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wood Work by Vern

I recently got in touch with an old friend (on Facebook of course).
Come to find out he is quite the craftsman! Check out some of these amazing pens. . .







I recently received my 2 pens, one masculine and one feminine, they are so perfect.
They are the perfect gift for anyone!


Vern does much more than pens, bowls and peppermills, shelves and chess boards, christmas ornaments and wine boxes. His talent is ENDLESS!! I will post more pics of the other items soon but for now I had to post the pens - i just love them.

You can contact Vern at: vern_giles@hotmail.com
The pens are selling for $25-$40 (roughly)
or let me know if you need any other information - I am happy to put anyone in touch with him.

Here is our craftsman at work! i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment