Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bar Method - Burr's Blog

I am 4months in. I am obsessed.
My legs have more definition, my calfs look and feel stronger, my core is tightening up.
My endurance is building.
I am telling all of you to to check this out! This is your workout.
I get up everyday at 5:30a with EASE - yes EASE, just because I want that feeling one more day.
BURN BABY BURN.

There are Bar Method Studios in: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York and Washington, with more coming soon. If you are not in one of the cities it is offered, check out the DVD's! You can do this at home so easy.
I am actually getting ready to install a mirror and ballet bar in my extra room!

Burr Leondard is the Founder of Bar Method.
Her blog offers great motivation and fun tidbits on fitness: http://blog.barmethod.com
Also check out the rest of the Bar Method website to see what else is going on.
You should enjoy your workout - find that one thing you can't do without, for me this is the Bar Method!

No comments:

Post a Comment