Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Little Paris Kitchen

One of my favorite things to do is to research Paris apartments.  I have a dream of one day owning a pied-a-terre in the city.  Something small and richly decorated but not extravagant.
ahhh, le sigh.

I keep noticing how petite the kitchens are and wondering how does one actually cook in a space so small.




Lot's of hanging pots and pans, and floor to ceiling shelves if you can.  Having all your basic ingredients on hand but not a lot of extra storage.  Which also means super fresh yummy little meals.  
(clearly there is no costco in paris!)

and in my searching I stumbled on this adorable young lady. . . 
I was mesmerized by her ability to whip up the yummiest little dishes in truly a closet size kitchen.


ha, i love it. So impressive!

She has not only her only book out but has a cooking show on BBC.


She is just fantastic.

. . . a peak inside, of course I ordered a copy!


YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment