Friday, July 11, 2014

CLEVELAND!!!!

Congrats Cleveland. You got your man back!
I am so proud and happy for Lebron, best decision ever.

I need a T!

Russell is a class act!!! 

Here is the essay Lebron wrote.  I don't care if you are a fan or not, or on the bandwagon or whatever, this was very well written.  He admits his faults, his greed and his growth.  He take responsibility and he loves his home.

Read more here.

I’m doing this essay because I want an opportunity to explain myself uninterrupted. I don’t want anyone thinking: He and Erik Spoelstra didn’t get along. … He and Riles didn’t get along. … The Heat couldn’t put the right team together. That’s absolutely not true.
I’m not having a press conference or a party. After this, it’s time to get to work.
When I left Cleveland, I was on a mission. I was seeking championships, and we won two. But Miami already knew that feeling. Our city hasn’t had that feeling in a long, long, long time. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But what’s most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Northeast Ohio. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment