Tuesday, May 27, 2014

NEW YORK

We had a fabulous time.  Everyday was filled full of sightseeing, tourism, PIZZA, subway rides, laughter, shopping, cocktail hour, shopping and more PIZZA.

So incredibly fun. I miss my ladies already.


Peter & I snuck in a Broadway show before everyone arrived!
We loved it!

Walking in Battery Park.


Lady Liberty



WTC Tower



Always moving to see the 9/11 Memorial. Everyone cried.

Street shots!






In Central Park




 
Dancing in Highline Park


a cemetery along our way.

Wall Street Bull

Lighting candle for MOM.

Rockafeller Center

SUBWAY LIFE

My Gorgeous girls!

My beautiful best friend.

Cheers to the weekend ladies & PG!!!

Family!!!



Hot nites!


Until soon NYC.

 And a very special thank you to this man, my world.  You make everything complete. Your support and love for me and my family and my best friends. . . Thank you.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment