Wednesday, October 9, 2013

AIR REPAIR SKINCARE ❥

Do you travel for work? 
Traveling this holiday season?

Grab & Glow Skin Care – essential for travel and your gym bag! Makes a great hostess gift or stocking stuffer!
Here is what comes in a kit and my 2cents on it:
  1. Complexion Boosting Moisturizer aka Beauty Balm - a daily moisturizer, that is gentle and light yet rich enough for any skin. Extracts of Calendula, Green Tea and Lavender just to name a few.  It smells and feels like heaven.
  2. Facial Mist - take it to the beach, on the plane, on a hike or in your handbag to rejuvenate after work, pre cocktail hour.  Complexion quenching with Aloe Vera and Chamomile. It is heaven and by far one of my most favorite items. I go through it like crazy!
  3. Super-Hydrating Eye Cream - tired, puffy, hung over. Don't be shy with this - glob on a fair amount and rub in circles around eye and upper cheekbones. AHHHH, lots of antioxidants. 
  4. Soothing Facial Milk - YUMMY.  Gentle milk cleanser that soothes and cleans. I even love using this with my clarisonic to really rejuvenate my skin.  I had to buy this in the big 16oz jug, i love laying in the tub with a heavy layer on my face to really bounce me back.
  5. RESCUE BALM - Last but not least. . . the magic.  Coined the "Swiss Army Knife" of beauty products, this little salve is EVERYTHING. Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E & Shea Butter. . .  I use this on my cuticles, elbows, feet, lips, on a new tattoo (yep, goodbye aquaphor) and even use as a highlighter on cheekbones for that fresh glow.  I carry a tube with me at all times.
At just $42 a kit, you can not go wrong.  My guy uses it like crazy for all his travels as well.
Scoop this up folks.  It is beyond a MUST HAVE!  



No comments:

Post a Comment