Monday, February 14, 2011

Serfontaine Jeans

I have somehow become obsessed with these jeans. . .and I can't seem to get my hands on them.  I ran into a lady at the nail salon in them and they looked SO fantastic, I have to have!




Above is some of the ads I could find.
Below is the pair I want.
WHO SELLS THEM? WHY ARE THEY SO HARD TO GET?

Serfontaine Sweetheart Straight New Atomic Straight Leg



Blurb taken from the site:
Serfontaine jeans are renowned for their spectacularly sexy look, the stretchy denim hugs the body and a patented method for lifting the bum enhances the extraordinarily chic effect, showing off your natural curves to perfection. The huge following Serfontaine jeans have in the showbiz world is testimony to their position at the cutting edge of high fashion, with the women’s skinny jeans range in particular proving wildly successful with A-list entertainers such as Britney Spears, Beyonce and Pink. Serfontaine has given ladies designer jeans a completely new lease of life. The distinctive Serfontaine rope stitching ensures that these impeccably detailed garments get you noticed.

1 comment:

  1. Its good to know about the straight leg jeans. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete