Thursday, February 24, 2011

Air Repair Skincare

The Air Repair Kit Includes:
1.Air Repair Beauty Balm: Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
2.Air Repair Super-Hydrating Eye Cream: Soothing, Line-Minimizing Formulation
3.Air Repair Soothing Facial Cleansing Milk: with Chamomile and Arnica Extracts
4.Air Repair Complexion Quenching Facial Mist: Refreshing Facial Toner and Hydrator
5.Air Repair Rescue Balm: All-Purpose Skin Salve and Lip Balm

Order Your New Air Repair Kits Now


"I have been seeing Denise for almost a year now. My skin has never felt better. For whatever reason a few weeks ago I broke out with some small red bumps on my forehead and on my chin. After a few nights of my usual routine and no results I decided to try out the Air Repair products - amazing, the bumps were gone literally over night, my skin felt calm and refreshed.


I traveled to New York recently and took the kit with me - it's perfect! Not only does it leave my skin feeling amazing, it was so easy to carry and everything you need is right there.


Denise has seriously done a great job with the Air Repair line! I love it!"
CT, San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment