Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Rodin.

I have read about (and use sparingly) luxury face oils. I always thought I had to be careful as my skin tends to be on the oilier side and I don't need to add more oil to it. Recently a friend shared a picture and her love of face oils. . .


STUNNING right? So I said sign me up! I bought the Rodin and the Tatcha line.
I will say I am very partial to the Rodin line in general and I do feel a difference when using that oil vs the Tatcha but both are amazing!



If you don't like the strong fragrance of Jasmine, do not use this line.

SO here I am, 5days in using the oils 2x a day, loving them!! Lathering on my face, neck, shoulders and decolletage. 

Plumped and smooth. The coloration in my skin is evening and my pores feel barely there.

A MUST HAVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment