Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Morning Rant.

first off, i dont normally get too political on this blog but as of right now, i can not keep my mouth shut.

a friend sent this over to me this morning.
http://www.vox.com/2014/8/18/6031197/obama-ferguson-race-speech

Wow.
My fiance & I have been discussing and reading all the issues around this ad nauseam . . . .

. . . and we are both very disappointed that Obama hasn’t said more, I still defend him, he is damned if does and damned if he doesn’t but I feel he is nothing more than a political puppet that others control.

We spend more time trying to save the world than we do our own people! UGH

I CAN ONLY HOPE – when his term is up he will actually be a real leader.  What happens when Al Sharpton and Jesse James pass on? Who is that voice and that presence that fights and stands for the people.  Obama? Who knows, but it is a sad, sad day at present.

I saw this – this morning and it resonated. . .
in hopes that 90 – NINETY – Years later we still don’t have to march, my god.



Ok – good morning. Rant over. For now anyway.

#disgusted #powertothepeople #standtallferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment