Thursday, November 22, 2012

NEW ORLEANS!!!


I am so thankful to be spending this Thanksgiving in New Orleans with my wonderful family!

I am so thankful for the love in my life. 

I am thankful for the feeling of abundance that at times overwhelms me. 
I am thankful for my health and the health of my loved ones.
I am thankful for Peter.
I am thankful for my cat, Buku.
I am thankful for the simple pleasures.
I am thankful for coffee.
I am thankful for my best friends.
I am thankful for a really good Champagne.
I am thankful for my home, that burns with love.
I am thankful for my job.
I am thankful for Paris.
I am thankful for fashion and beautiful shoes.
I am thankful for the books I have read that have filled my imagination.
I am thankful for the movies that entertain me.
I am thankful for the music that fills my soul.
I am thankful for my feet, dancing the nite away.
I am thankful for my mistakes and the ability to grow.
I am thankful for heartbreaks and dissapointment, what doesnt break you makes you stronger.
I am thankful for the sound of laughter.
I am thankful for the children of the world.
I am thankful for the animals of the world.
I am thankful for my sisters.
I am thankful for my mother and grandfather watching over me. I feel you.
I am thankful for the sunrise and the sunset.
I am thankful.
I am full.

I am thankful for New Orleans.
Let's Jam! Let's Eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment