Friday, November 21, 2008

Spruce

I've been hearing about "Spruce" now for a few months, "It's in PacHeights, it's great, can I get a private room there". . . YEAH YEAH YEAH.

Being the stubborn Taurus that I am - I have been reluctant to go. After all if it's not in the Mission or SOMA areas - I really have zero interest.

WELL - I dined there the other nite with 3 girlfriends. I showed up early, around 430p (why not get started early!!) Bubbles Please!

The bartender was beyond great - he made my friend who was in the mood for something festive, a Moscow Mule - Vodka, ginger & lime.
Delicious & Refreshing.
The atmosphere in the restaurant is very chic and NY, I was impressed.
We dined and drank, the Sommelier, Andrew, was very helpful and attentive.
I highly recommed this spot for a date, for girlfriends, for a business dinner, for a private dinner party, a buy out for a holiday party or reception.

Only wish it was closer to my hood - Mama doesn't travel to Sac street often!

Spruce
3640 Sacramento Street
415.931.5100



No comments:

Post a Comment